The cornerstone of the KCI corporate philosophy is a set of ethical principles that have guided our interactions with patients and healthcare professionals since our founding more than 30 years ago:
To advance the power of innovative therapies and advanced wound healing.
To be recognised worldwide as a leading provider of innovative, high-technology medical therapies and products, that improve patients’ lives, by providing positive clinical outcomes in a cost-effective way.
KCI Guiding Principles
- We strive to develop and deliver innovative technologies and therapies that significantly improve the healing and quality of lifeof people around the world.
- We deliver on our commitments to patients, to healthcare professionals, to shareholders and to each other
- We value individuals and ideas
- We foster an environment of creativity, collaboration and trust
- We contribute to the communities in which we live and work
- We try to make the best use of our resources, including our people, our shareholders’ investments and our environment
- Above all, we act with integrity and honesty, in everything we do
Our commitment to product quality means that every KCI product is assembled from components fabricated, machined, and finished internally or sourced from our specialist manufacturing suppliers.
Our entire manufacturing process is compliant with ISO 9001 (1994), ISO 13485, and United States Food and Drug Administration Quality System Regulations.